Unfortunately the courts are still not dry. Here is the plan:
- if we can start play at 11 am, all 8 am matches will start then. We will update the schedule of play from there, so you can get your revised match time from our website.
- if we cannot start play at 11 am, we will cancel play for today (Saturday) and resume at 8 am tomorrow morning. We will update the schedule of play today, so please check the website.
Due to this delay, if we cannot complete the tournament this weekend, we will finish next Saturday. Thanks for your understanding.